Hope is where the cure is
and sometimes the only cure we can offer is our LOVE...
CANNABIS FOR CHILDREN
Cannabis For Children wants to spread our message of hope and compassion. We believe that a single action can make a difference in the community, and that collective action can greatly impact the world. Through advocacy and outreach activities, our team works tirelessly each day to contribute their part to the greater good. If you need help talking about Cannabis treatment we are here to assist you.
WHO WE ARE
Cannabis For Children
Cannabis For Children was founded by Alissa Lee, seizure patient and parent of an adult son with mild cerebral palsy and autism. The Cannabis For Children organization is driven by a single goal; to do our part in making the world a better place for all by improving communication about medical cannabis use. Our dedication to advocacy is inspired by compassionate stories and high quality of life. We strive to build productive relationships and make a positive impact in all of our outreach pursuits. Cannabis For Children wants to help you open up the barriers in the awkward subject of cannabis communication and work to improve the lives of others. Tell us what makes it difficult; we're listening.
Cannabis For Children International Scientific Board Members:
Cannabis For Children is in the business of changing and shaping lives. We should not create any division of humanity as we gain an understanding of cannabis treatments. The work we do through our organization is aimed at providing a holistic approach to resolving some of our society’s biggest communication challenges. We make sure our representatives and volunteers are empowered by creating opportunities for individuals and communities.
“Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see”
Look for the unique !CFC safety symbol on select consumer products. !CFC means"Caring For Consumers" and "Caution For Children".
You Can Make a Difference
Your support is important to our work at Cannabis For Children. There are many ways you can contribute towards our causes, and every little bit that you commit goes a long way in helping us fulfill our mission. Learn more about how you can get involved and take advantage of the opportunity to do some good.
WHAT OUR GOALS ARE:
* Increase consumer safety awareness through global business to business networking.
* Advocate for a worldwide increase in research of medical cannabis use and applications.
* Contribute ideas to improve cannabis-related safety standards within the industry.
* Assist consumers by providing informational and educational resources as needed.
* Support networking and open-communication between providers and consumers.
* Encourage patients/caregivers to speak up about healthcare needs and complications.
* Promote on-going education on the cannabis/hemp plant and its medicinal benefits.
* Improve treatment standards for severly ill patients, their families and the industry.