1. Become active in community groups and network with similar advocacy organizations.
(Ask them to support our efforts to create standards for patients and care providers.)
2. Network with health care providers and research facilities.
(Ask them where they stand on cannabis treatments)
3. Identify licensed medical cannabis providers in your State and send the Director information for addition to a national database.
4. Seek out community involvement and Statewide supporters for Cannabis For Children.
(Identify key people to join your team; send their information to the Director)
5. Identify Special Families or Individuals that inspire others for recognition later on send their information to the Director.
CFC State Representative will be the primary resource contact for their State for individuals, care providers and their families.
Local volunteers are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
We should not create any division of humanity as we gain an understanding of cannabis treatments.
" Any individual can discover a cure for an illness. May you find them in your search "
#ThatOne #cannabisforchildren #findacure
PARTNER WITH US
Your support is important to our work at Cannabis For Children. There are many ways you can contribute towards our causes, and every little bit that you commit goes a long way in helping us fulfil our mission.
Learn more about how you can get involved and take advantage of the opportunity to do some good.